Thursday, August 21, 2008

TV is going down the toilet

So I was very disturbed the other day when I turned on the television to watch my 3:00 p.m. showing of Ellen when I was completely shocked to see the Tyra Banks Show. What in the world is ABC thinking? Keep this show on the WB, or CW, or whatever that channel is. Has anyone sat and watched this show? Oh my gosh. I think it is the worst show I have ever seen. I am more entertained watching Sally Jessie Rafael. Hopefully this show will not last. Don't get me wrong, I watch my share of bad TV shows, those of which I will not name so that nobody thinks less of me, but this show reaches a whole new level.

6 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

For the best Tyra Show segment EVER, check this out:

http://tinyurl.com/25arvo

Anna said...

Oh yeah, Tyra is no good. Seriously. Bad. Bad. Bad.

Encore Dance said...

I watched the one where she let the doc fill her up to prove they were reall. Ya, deep.

Tyler said...

who is tyra banks?

Miranda said...

Wait - you think Ellen is "good"??? I would offer some alternatives, but I don't think my TV strays too far from ESPN...

Justin and Jill said...

I do love Ellen. Did you see that Stephenie Meyer was on yesterday?