Monday, August 18, 2008

A Grand Sunday

On Sunday morning my friends took me to breakfast at the Grand America for a small baby shower. It was so much fun!!!! They are the best. I got cute outfits, bibs, blankets, and shoes for the un-named baby. My friends are so amazing. THANKS, Marisa, Holly, Charity and Miranda.

After I got home Ryan took Brayden to his first baseball game. It was a nice day to go since it was not too hot. Brayden came home with a miniature wooden bat, which Brayden would not part with, until he threw it across the room multiple times and it has now been taken away and is just an outside toy. Brayden REALLY, REALLY wanted to go and see the giraffes and elephants at the zoo yesterday. I told him that maybe in a few weeks when Papa Don is staying with him while I am in the hospital he might be able to take him to the zoo. Hopefully Papa will be okay with this or maybe Brayden will have forgotten by then. I asked Ryan to take the camera to take pictures of him for me at his first baseball game, however, I was denied. I did get a cell phone picture, but it is really not the same thing.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wish I was there!

Kate

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

That was a fun day. Thanks for having a baby so we could have a fun breakfast!

Tyler said...

i bet you know that baby's name and you are just keeping it a secret from everyone. That name I gave you was good. I am sure if you didn't have a name, you would be naming him that. I am on to you.