Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th!!!





This 4th of July Ryan had to work so Brayden and myself were on our own to entertain ourselves that night. In the morning we went and spent time with Ryan's sisters and their children for the 1st annual 4th of July 5K run/walk. This Olson family opted out of the competition. I of course declined due to my current condition, however, Ryan likes to default to having a bad knee, however, I believe that he just did not want to get shown up by his nieces who would have kicked his butt. Maybe next year I will be more willing to participate. We then took Brayden to see Wall-E. Which was an okay movie. That night Brayden and I ended up going to the neighbors for a BBQ and then we did some fireworks before the city let theirs off. West Jordan does fireworks three days in a row so that was a lot of fun for Brayden. He really enjoyed spending time with his friend Jaxon. On Saturday night we were able to do some fireworks with Ryan at home.

3 comments:

Laura said...

3 days of fireworks? Thats awesome, Noah can't stop talking about the 'boom boom'. At least we still have the 24th!

Sarah said...

We saw a total of 3 fireworks. We were on our way home from Scofield and saw them from the highway. Sad huh? I went to Wall-E and was a little bit disturbed by it. It creeped me out...
Congrats on the bambino. Please, Please, Please, name him Rambo, or T-Rex.

Elizabeth said...

Hey! It was good to see you at the Greek Festival! Nice blog! Liz