Monday, February 2, 2009

Now I remember why I hate this movie.

So this weekend I was trying to watch a movie for Brayden to watch. I was looking at our On Demand feature and HBO had The Land Before Time. So I thought, hey dinosaurs, Brayden will like this. Oh my gosh. Not a good show. I hate shows where the characters parent(s) die. The movie just kills me. I am surprised that Brayden did not see me crying. It was hard enough trying to explain to him where Little Foot's mother was. Another movie I hate is Bridge to Terebithia. Before I had kids I did not mind these kinds of movies very much, by now, I don't need to be depressed. And I am also the first to admit that I am turning into a baby just like my grandma Margaret.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am right there with you. Ask Tyler, it's a miracle when I am not crying. I only like happy movies with happy endings too. Remember the movies we used to like in high school and how depressing they were?

Kate said...

I get in a good cry too, although not as often as Amanda. I cried last night while finishing Breaking Dawn and I knew what happened. At least we always think of Grandma when we cry.

Anna said...

Welcome to my world. We watch one of the LBT movies practically every day. I don't get choked up anymore but it's so cute when Grant is looking of "Mudder".