Monday, November 10, 2008

He's quick

Tonight I was watching a movie with Brayden. He wanted me to get him a "sippy" which Brayden loves. Basically it is warm milk and he loves them. Here is how are conversation went.

Brayden: "Mom, will you get me a sippy."

Me: "Tell me who your favorite mom is."

Brayden: "Nana"

Me: "Nana is not your mom, I am."

Brayden: "Well Alycia is my friend."

Me: "I know, but who is your favorite mom."

Brayden: "Well, Nana is my favorite."

Me: "Well then, what am I?"

Brayden: ".............Crazy"

Are you kidding me!? My son thinks I am crazy. Even though there is little truth to it. Aren't we all a little crazy. I know he is making me crazy over the past couple of days.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...that is so cool

Kate said...

Good one Brayden!

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

He is a genius! Just kidding.

Amanda said...

I bet your mom taught him that! Brayden is funny.

Laurel and the boys said...

That's awesome. He's so your child. :)

Miranda said...

I guess he had better figure out how to make his own sippy, then.