Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby's room

With only a couple of days to go, last night I worked on some final touches on the baby's room. I was having a really hard time finding things to decorate the room with, but I found some vinyl circles on Etsy.com that matched the bedding pretty well. So on Sunday night I spend about four hours hanging up 108 vinyl circles. I don't know what in the world I was thinking, but I do think that it turned out pretty well. I am still struggling to find things to hang on the wall, but for now I am done with the room. I was hoping that all my hard work would maybe start some labor, however, my plan failed. I guess I will just wait until Thursday.




5 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Heather, this looks great! I feel so bad I didn't get to come over and see you on Sunday. I'm looking forward to our dinner tomorrow and meeting the new little guy later this week!

Tyler said...

It looks so good! I think it was worth 4 hours for sure.

Kate said...

When I talked to you on the phone, I didn't realize there were so many little circles. They look way cute though. Hope everything goes well on Thursday!!

Love Ya!

Elizabeth said...

That is a cute room! And I was quite surprised about that kangaroo! I thought you had gone to Australia for a min.... ;) Liz

melynda said...

i think is adorable, good job.