Tuesday, April 1, 2008

FINALLY!!!


So after being nagged to death by many different people I have finally gave in and made my family blog. The biggest news that has been going on with us is that we are adding to our family and going to have another baby. The baby is due at the beginning of October and we are very excited. Brayden does not really grasp the concept, but he is seems to be excited. When we talk to him about wanting a little brother or a little sister, he says that he wants a baby kitty. I hate to disappoint the boy, but I don't think that we are going to have a kitty. The funny part about him wanting a kitty, is that he hates cats. He screams at the top of his lungs whenever he sees a cat. He has also started to get very territorial and everything is his. I know as the months go by he is going to finally understand what is going on, but no kitty for us. Ryan is allergic!!!!

11 comments:

Laura said...

Yay for the blog!!! Yay for the new baby!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats again! Have you spread the word to work yet?

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world.

And that is such a cute picture of Brayden. Maybe you can compromise with him and name the new baby "Kitty" (if you don't use Miranda/Mirando--my first choice, of course).

Amberlee said...

You are pregnant???? You suck Heather! :) Good job on the blog. Pressure works.

Joy Olson said...

Yea! Loved the pictures and info. I'll be able to capture pictures you post. That makes me happy.

Laurel said...

Congrats on your upcoming arrival. Couldn't be more excited for you. Hey - maybe "kitty" is a baby girl?!?!? Kind of has a nice ring to it. He he he!!!

Charity said...

I like the name "Kitty"...only I would add a little sass and pronounce it "Kit-Tay". Snap and head swivel optional.

Anna said...

Congratulations...it's about freaking time you got pregnant :)

Justin and Jill said...

It will be fun to keep in touch! Hope you're feeling well. How's the dog situation going now?

Encore Dance said...

Yay for your blog and for the new kid cookin! So, maybe you can get kate and heather to update their's. I love the shirt!

Sarah said...

You never know what might come out of there. Maybe you will get a baby kitty. But if you have a girl you have to name it Taylor or Bree, or Jordan, or something (were those the names?). It's only fair, you and Marisa named Madison so I should get to name yours.